Welcome

Welcome to the world of favored online portals. Here you can get the link for the portals which will be something new and helpful for you. You will find something that you may not be aware of. I also take privilege to call on the portal owners to add about their own portals. Cheers!!! to "PAKKA". Want to co author this blog, kindly mail us at parasgandhi@blogomania.in

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Professional Networking



Hello Friends


I hope everybody of us are aware about http://www.orkut.com/ Its pure revolution and addiction. It has helped me to meet my friends after 20 years. According to me, Mr. Orkut, the person behind this portal should be given Nobel Prize.


But, am i writing my views on orkut.

The answer is No.


Orkut is social networking and i m writing about Professional Networking. It is counterpart of orkut on professional front.


This is the site, which I was forced to join around year back.But, now I can see the underlying raw power of it. It has helped me in connecting with Professionals in various fields like Change Management, Publishing Industry, Defence Industry, Operations Management, Marketing and wat not....


It has given me the platform to start my business globally. Yes, i must say its one of the instrumental input to my businesses.


Now, you must be wondering after so much of global gyan, which is this site???




Try it, its pure magic.


To connect to me you can insert my id in expand your network prabalaggarwal@yahoo.com


Hope to see you in my networks


Prabal Aggarwal

No comments: